For new brow b oolongs, a £50 non-refundable/transferable down payment is required to book your appointment slot. I accept cash or BACS transfer as forms of payment within 24 hours of the booking. Failure to make the payment within a 24-hour period will result in the slot not being held. The £50 payment will be credited towards the total cost of the treatment on the day of the appointment.
Once booked, please be aware that it is very difficult for me to move dates as i get booked up months in advance. However, I am able to reschedule your initial appointment on one occasion without loss of the booking fee. Should you need to do so a minimum of 72 hours notice is required or the down payment cannot be used against rebooking another appointment. If you do not reschedule you will forfeit the down payment. Any further appointment will require a new £50 down payment to secure your appointment. If you decide to reschedule for a second occasion you will then be required to pay the full cost of the treatment at the time of booking.
Any client that no-shows for a scheduled appointment will forfeit their down payment, will be charged 100% of the treatment and be required to pay for further appointments in full at the time of booking.
If you show up to an appointment with previous permanent makeup without making me aware of this prior to booking, or do not adhere to the requested pre-procedure requirements (as stated in your conformation), I reserve the right to refuse you as a client and charge you a £100 set-up fee.
If you are attending for a colour boost and do not give a minimum of 72 hours notice you will be charged the full cost of the treatment.
Please note that due to working within the boundaries and being licensed under the “tattoo act” no persons under the age of 18 are allowed in the treatment room.
• You must be over 18 years old
• You must not be pregnant or breast feeding
• Diseases as conditions such as; Shingles, psoriasis or eczema in the brow area, allergies to makeup, Keloid scaring disorder, HIV/Hepatitis B, skin cancer, major heart conditions, hemophilia, auto immune disorders & diabetes (please consult with me first)
• If you're taking any skin medications associated with Accutaine, you must be post 12 months treatment
• If you are taking any medications these must be discussed with me prior to booking.
• You must be 5 weeks post chemotherapy/radiotherapy treatment
• No Botox or injectable fillers in the brow area under 4 weeks before treatment or 2 week after
• Freshly tanned or sun burned skin on face
• Open wounds or scans in the brows
• Using retinol, vitamin A serums or skin bleaching creams in the past 2 months
Prior to your cosmetic enhancement it is a good idea to think about the look that you wish to achieve. During your telephone consultation we will discuss what you wish to achieve. On the day of your treatment, I will custom design your brow style based on your face shape, bone structure and eye placement to create the most natural finish.
The pigment choice will be selected according to your natural brows (or tinted colour) and skin tone. With some clients the colour may look dramatically lighter after a few weeks, but this will be addressed at the perfection session.
There are some cases where the chosen pigment may fade to a slightly different tone than anticipated due to individual clients response to the pigments (like life style and iron deficiencies). Many factors affect these changes. At your perfection appointment, I will re-analyse how your body has responded to the initial colour and may be able to make allowances in pigment alteration to prevent further colour change. I use pigments, which are specifically for permanent cosmetics. Some of the pigments from the brands that I use contain iron oxides, distilled water, alcohol and glycerine. These range of pigments meets with EU Guidelines, which is EU-Resolution ResAp (2008).
To ensure that you get the best out of your treatment it is advised that you;
* Exfoliate your brow and surrounding skin prior to your treatment.
* If you tint your brows and wish to keep this colour, please tint them 5 days prior to your treatment (unless previously discussed with your brow artist) so that I can match the tinted brows to the tone of the pigment
* Avoid alcohol for 48 hours prior to treatment
* No caffeine on the day of your appointment
* No aspirin/ibuprofen 2 days prior to or after treatment (however do not stop any medication taken regularly before consulting your GP)
* Should you wish to have a sensitivity test it will be required at least 48 hours prior to your treatment. Please note that while a skin test can determine within 48 hours if you may have a reaction to the pigments and products used, it is not inconclusive regarding whether you will have an allergic reaction at any time in the future, hence you are offered the option to waiver this right.
* No Retin A skincare products to be used close to the area for enhancement for 1 month prior to or after treatment • No alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) skincare products to be used close to the area for enhancement for 1 month prior to or after treatment • No anti-wrinkle or injectable fillers in the brow area four weeks prior to or following the treatment (as this can alter the shape of the brow)
* No IPL laser 2 weeks prior to treatment
* No electrolysis 5 days prior to treatment
* No fish oil or Vitamin E one week prior (these can act as natural blood thinners)
Immediately following your treatment your brows will be bolder in colour and more sharply defined. This may last anywhere from between 1-4 days.
As the brows heal they will form a thick/creamy temporary layer of skin (around day 4-6). Due to this thick skin covering the implanted pigment, it may appear from this stage on that the pigment may have faded or even disappeared somewhat. As the skin regenerates from about two weeks onwards the pigment will slowly reappear and a lighter more subtle shade will be evident.
Any swelling and redness is minimal with most clients and will usually subside within 24-hours, however, in some cases the brow area may appear like this for a few days. You will be provided with an aftercare pack with everything you need. You will be advised to always thoroughly wash your hands prior to touching the treated area.
After your treatment you will begin to clean periodically throughout the day of your appointment until bed time.
On the days following your appointment you will be required to continue cleaning the brows and applying some of the balm provided as per the aftercare card given to you.
You must avoid getting the brows wet during washing and bathing, keep soaps, cleansers, moisturisers, oil based products and make-up away from the brows for a period of time as introduction of this can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilise in the skin.
You must avoid; saunas, steam and excess sweaty exercise for 14 days. Direct sun exposure (inclusive of sun beds) & any facials treatments involving the brow area are to be avoided for 30 days. It is not recommended that you ever use any Retinol based anti-aging creams over your brows at any point as this can fade the brows. Application of any makeup to the area may affect the healing process and affect the pigment from settling into the skin correctly. After the healing period should you go over the treated area with foundation please be aware that this will mask the colour if the pigment lying underneath. Should this happen when applying your make-up, take a cotton bud with some make-up remover on and gently wipe over the brow to bring the colour back through. Please also remember that this treatment is not a make-up replacement and you may still wish to fill your brows in if you wear heavy day to day make-up. If you do wish to use any brow powder/pencil in the area, please only do so when there is no scabbing in the brow area from day 11 onwards.
No brow tinting until after day 14 following treatment No botox/dermal fillers in the brow area for 2 weeks Do not pick or scratch the area and let any skin that forms over the area to fall away naturally. Picking may scare the area and cause premature loss of the pigment.
If you follow the aftercare set out by your artist you will not form hard scabs, but may just have a light snake skin like scabbing or flaking. True healing of the brows takes around 6 weeks, at which point the pigment colour will be evident. Only at this point can the touch-up be undertaken, where any adjustments to the colour that may be needed can be done. Please bear in mind that the brows will heal up to 30% softer than the initial colour.
Some unevenness can be expected hence the necessity of the touch up treatment. In order to achieve the best possible results it is necessary to follow the aftercare strictly.
While a skin test can determine within 48 hours if you may have a reaction to the pigments and products used, it is not inconclusive regarding whether you will have an allergic reaction at any time in the future, hence you are offered the option to waiver this right.
Yes, unless you have is a keloid scar this service is great for you. I do recommend if you have a scar through the brow area you can pop in to let us look or just send a photo so we can look before you book an appointment.
Your brows will appear darker for the first 1-4 days. As the brows start to heal (anywhere from day 4-6 onwards) they will form a thick/creamy temporary layer of skin. Due to this thick skin covering the pigment it may appear from this stage on that the colour may have faded or even disappeared. As the skin regenerates from about two weeks onwards the pigment colour will slowly reappear and at a lighter and more subtle shade. While you may leave a bit red after your appointment don’t worry, it will just look as through you have had a brow wax, but your brows will look great.
I advise that you have the treatment no sooner than two weeks after strong sun exposure and that once you have had the treatment you are not exposing your face to sun for a period of 4 weeks. Exposure to the sun can cause burning of the fresh new brow skin, can affect pigment retention and can lead to possible discolouration. This includes the use of sun beds. If you are a regular sun bed user, it is advised that you always cover the brows as it has been know for excess sun bed use to excessively fade the brows and in some instances can cause discolouration of the pigments.
This varies from person to person, with everyone's results lasting a different amount of time, due to lifestyle, your skin type, chosen pigments etc.
After your first visit you will be required to have a touch up. This service is offered within the treatment package.
You will need to maintain the colour of the pigment from time to time. This will be required anywhere from 12 to 36 months. This time is dependant on a number of factors and I will advise you as to when this will be required after the 6-10 week touch up session.
Copyright 2021 All rights reserved / Designed & Developed by Enixstudio